Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Would the Real T-Man Stand Up?

I am 10 years old. I am real funny and I will have a lot of jokes on my blog. I am the oldest boy in my family (I do have a big sister, though). I like to make up stories and songs and play my banjo. I live on a hill where I go exploring. My best hill-treasure was an old coyote skull. I also found a squirrel jaw. Awesome, huh? I have been wanting to start a blog since I started 4th grade because my mom has one. I got baptized when I was 8 into the Mormon church. The water was really warm. It is great being a Mormon because you get to do a lot of fun stuff and help other people. I have a dog named Reggie. He is a Shimapoo. I have another dog named Radar. He is a Cockalier. They are both mixes. When I grow up, I want to be a Lama Farmer. I also want to breed buffalo. I like to do plays. I did the Lion King, I was Simba. I did Beauty and the Beast, I was the Beast. In the Dicken's Christmas Festival, I was the Oliver understudy, the year before I was Tiny Tim. Well, that's about all about me! See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment